The Missing Vowels
Let’s stay connected with our newsletter! It will make your shipping experience easier and you won’t miss out on any shipping news.
This week we answer the all-important question, ‘can my package be redirected once it’s in transit’? And the answer is yes (most of the time)!
When redirecting a package, we highly recommend contacting one of our Shipping Specialists.
Provide the corrected address and remember, the carriers require complete address information including zip code, buzzer code, apartment number, etc.
If the package is already on route to be delivered, then we need to request a stop delivery and wait until the package returns to the depot to proceed with the redirect request.
There are three points to consider:
1- The second attempt may take more than 24hrs.
2- There will be an extra charge for an address correction.
3- The recipient must be available to receive the package.
– It’s not always possible to successfully redirect a package when it is already in transit.
– There may be some additional shipping charges depending on the distance between the original delivery address and the revised.
– International address corrections are restricted.
**Please note that FedEx and Purolator will be closed on September 30th in observance of National Day for Truth Reconciliation in Canada, therefore there will be no deliveries or pick-ups on that day**
“Your direction is more important than your speed.”
COVID-19: What’s Changed
- Deliveries requiring a signature now require verbal consent instead of a signature
- Duties & taxes paid by the receiver will need to be done online or on the phone
Schedule your next shipment in less than
Copyright (C) 2021 DLVRD Logistics All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is
4100 Rue Saint-Antoine West
Montreal, QC H4C 1C1