Choses à faire et à ne pas faire lors d’expédition
Today, Dev & Ed teach us the best ways to avoid unwanted exceptions and delays. Here they share with us their most favorite shipping do’s & don’ts.
1. DON’T finalize your shipment before double checking the receiver’s information.
2. DO fill in the commercial invoice in detail including quantity, material, color, description of commodity, purpose of shipment, etc.
3. DON’T choose ground service if you’re in a rush since delivery times are not guaranteed. DLVRD offers different services from multiple carriers so you can choose the one that suits your needs best.
4. DO make sure the receiver will be available to accept the shipment or provide the carrier with business hours.
5. DON’T (and this is a big one) ever send cash. It is illegal and can be considered money laundering.
6. DO remember to check the documents only box, if you’re shipping documents internationally. If your documents are not traveling by ground, then they do not require a commercial invoice IF the documents only box was checked.
That’s it for this edition of “The Missing Vowels”, we hope you enjoyed, and as always, we invite you to check out our Instagram and follows us for more of Dev & Ed’s shipping advice.
“Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become what you respect, and mirror what you admire.”
COVID-19: What’s Changed
- Deliveries requiring a signature now require verbal consent instead of a signature
- Duties & taxes paid by the receiver will need to be done online or on the phone
Schedule your next shipment in less than
Copyright (C) 2021 DLVRD Logistics All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is
4100 Rue Saint-Antoine West
Montreal, QC H4C 1C1