6 Top Do’s and Dont’s When redirecting a package
You probably already know Dev & Ed, DLVRD’s very own mascots. They’re always helping each other with shipping advice, making shipping easy and of course posing for our social media posts. They come to this edition of the newsletter, for our newest feature, Dev & Ed’s Do’s and Don’ts.
1. DO, plan your shipments in advance. This will ensure the consignee receives their shipments on time and avoids delays.
2. DON’T, lie about the package measurements. Carriers always double check and this may add surcharges to your bill.
3. DO, schedule your pick-ups within a large enough window. The best time to schedule a pick-up is between 2pm and 5pm.
4. DON’T, try to ship live animals or dead animals. It is prohibited and considered a non-approved restricted item.
5. DO, ensure that the shipping label is correct. Since that is how the carrier locates the receiver’s address.
6. DON’T, use the same packaging for every product. Always find the best packaging to ensure the contents are safe.
That’s it for this edition The Missing Vowel, we hope you enjoyed and we invite you to check out our Instagram and follows us for more of Dev & Ed’s shipping advice.
“You can’t move mountains by whispering at them”
COVID-19: What’s Changed
- Deliveries requiring a signature now require verbal consent instead of a signature
- Duties & taxes paid by the receiver will need to be done online or on the phone
Schedule your next shipment in less than
Copyright (C) 2021 DLVRD Logistics All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is
4100 Rue Saint-Antoine West
Montreal, QC H4C 1C1
About | Contact | 1-800-514-0536
© 2022 DLVRD Logistics Inc.
About | Contact | 1-800-514-0536 | © 2022 DLVRD Logistics Inc.